- Registration/Medical Release
- Waiver of Liability
These items are important to wear every day for camp:
- Helmet (equestrian helmets are recommended)
- Long Pants
- Boots or tennis shoes
Please have your child bring these items every day to camp:
- Sack lunch labeled with your child's name (refrigerator is available)*
- Water is available, any other beverage please provide
- Allergy medication clearly labeled with name and dosage
- Shorts to change into (optional)
- Sun screen is recommended
- Spraying your child's legs/feet with bug spray is recommended
- Bring a bathing suit and towel on Tues & Thurs for the water slide
*On Friday, we will have pizza provided by Woodhaven Stable..
Please bring your favorite drink.
Friday afternoon: your camper will participate in a demonstration for
family and friends! Please be sure and invite anyone who will enjoy
this presentation. They will bring home an invitation telling you what
time they will be riding: 3pm, 3:30pm, or 4pm
Be sure and bring your cameras!